Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I’ll be updating the manual daily so check back. Here is the current one:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6w7a0p2kkhb6ho2/LADD%20Manual%20PDF%20WIP.pdf?dl=0

You’ll find a bunch of typos… in a bout a week.. that’s when you can start proofreading if you want :D

Cheers,

Andrew K

nick batzdorf
    Participant

Spelling error p.6 – dependEnt

Andrew K
    Participant

@nick batzdorf wrote:

Spelling error p.6 – dependEnt

Hey Nick.. there will be 387947298479108298743 spelling and typos right now. Don’t even bother looking until I tell you :) LOL

I’m just trying to get the info in. Oh… and quite a lot of it has words missing and stuff like that.

But thanks. :oops:

Cheers,

Andrew K

nick batzdorf
    Participant

Okay, but this is a totally horrific error that is going to get all the mechanics who buy LADD absolutely furious: calling an open wrench an allen wrench (the Edit button).

Aren’t you glad I’m here? :)

Allen wrench:

Andrew K
    Participant

OMG… You’re right. LOL

I actually meant monkey wrench, but I think we should just stick to “wrench”.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Andew K

Andrew K
    Participant

Hey Guys,

The Quick Start section of the Manual is done… let me know if it helps you get started… quickly :)

Cheers,

Andrew K

soulofsound

I think the Quick Start is very clear.

On page 15 i did not understand this sentence on the Resonance: “They simply click on the to change their value.”

With the Setup section it isn’t immediately obvious where that is. I mean with the other sections you usually have an image of that part of the GUI. With the description of the Setup section you start with the Input Quantize, which is only visible after you click the Setup button. Maybe put the Velocity Curve, of which the image show the Setup button, first in the manual under Setup, so the Setup button is also visible right with the title of the Setup section?

Maybe also put a little image for where to click to go to the different pages. I remember when i was a Kontakt noob, i would really be looking for the Tuner page.

Andrew K
    Participant

@soulofsound wrote:

I think the Quick Start is very clear.

On page 15 i did not understand this sentence on the Resonance: “They simply click on the to change their value.”

With the Setup section it isn’t immediately obvious where that is. I mean with the other sections you usually have an image of that part of the GUI. With the description of the Setup section you start with the Input Quantize, which is only visible after you click the Setup button. Maybe put the Velocity Curve, of which the image show the Setup button, first in the manual under Setup, so the Setup button is also visible right with the title of the Setup section?

Maybe also put a little image for where to click to go to the different pages. I remember when i was a Kontakt noob, i would really be looking for the Tuner page.

Ahhh… I should have written “Simply click on the number to change it’s CC value”.

Thanks WIllem :D

Some of these things make total sense to me when I write them… and then I come back the next day and I’m thinking “what the hell was I writing?!?!” :lol:

soulofsound

Overall i think the manual is very clear, very understandable given the plethora of functionality included.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Beta 1’ is closed to new topics and replies.