Batch Resave in Kontakt
Batch Resaving is the most important thing you can do after installing any Kontakt library. It drastically improves the speed of loading your patches, especially with the larger libraries.
Watch the video above to learn how to Batch resave and what to do if samples are missing.
For simple written instructions, follow these steps:
- Open Kontakt in Stand-Alone mode (not hosted in a sequencer) and navigate to the File icon (floppy icon) and click on it.
- Navigate to the Batch re-save option.
- You will be prompted with a warning. Don’t be too afraid, just click “Yes.”
- Navigate to your Library folder, select the Library folder. Then click Open.
- Wait patiently as Kontakt re-saves your instruments. After it’s done, your instruments will load much faster.
Also, follow this helpful link if you are missing content:
Troubleshooting Batch Resave