Check out our Batch Resave video here: Batch Resaving
If you find that patches are loading slower than you would like, it’s a good idea to Batch Re-save your library. To do this, do the following:
- Open Kontakt in Stand-Alone mode (not hosted in a sequencer) and navigate to the File icon (floppy icon) and click on it.
- Navigate to the Batch re-save option.
- You will be prompted with a warning. Don’t be too afraid, just click “Yes.”
- Navigate to your Library folder, select the Library folder. Then click Open.
- Wait patiently as Kontakt re-saves your instruments. After it’s done, your instruments will load much faster.